Friday 23 August 2019

My double entry journal

Double Entry Journal

In the text it says….
My connection….
When I get to his house, Grandpa
sid didn’t answer the door so I let
myself in with the spare key
I went to Grandpas I knocked
on the door and he didn’t answer
so I let myself in with the spare
key
Grandpa sid has more fizz-bang
then a firework display
I put out fireworks every year
and that helps me understand
the story more
The house felt unfamiliar I
checked the inventing room
he wasn’t there but I found him
in the thinking room he was very
sad
When I went to Grandpa’s the
house felt unfamiliar he was
very sad so I gave him a big hug
Soccer
I played soccer for 2 years
But I’m tired
I get tired sometimes/a lot
Grandpa sid created handstands 
I am really bad at handstands 
Today I did the double-entry journal it was really cool because it was really easy so that makes it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.