Monday 22 February 2021

The Tree Life

The Tree of Life

Story starter!

She held hope in her outstretched hands. Kneeling gently on the ground, she prepared herself for what she knew she must do. The cool water trickled through her muddy fingers, and the soft, black earth felt comfortingly warm on her palms.

Planting the tree of life would mean a new beginning. The opportunities were endless…

Feeling the excitement course through her quivering body, she lowered the tree of life into the small hole she had prepared. It was time…


The tree blessing as the wind blows. The swing creaking as it moves. The water slushes down the dirt humps. Apple falling plopping into the chilly water. The water crumbles down. Roots poking out. Growing like a giant tree so big that she can't hold it anymore.

Past the few days in Whenua, we did the life of tree writing I know my writing is short but I tried the hardest I could we all did it. This was a bit challenging but I got through it and yeah. I would do it again maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.