Thursday 7 March 2019

Dear Humans



Dear Humans

Don’t be lazy and pick up your rubbish and others rubbish because there is a truck load of rubbish getting dumped in the ocean each minute.

My brother is sick from all the germs and my other brother was killed by the all the rubbish and here is what I mean.



This what I mean about you need to pick up rubbish and it's horrible to swim and don’t litter. Rubbish is getting into the ocean by getting blowed to the gutter and then the rain comes and takes it to the drain and that it goes to the ocean.I like eating selp now i’m eating plastic bags because I can’t tell the difference.
From: Greeny the turtles.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Quaid! What an amazing piece of writing, I can tell you really put a lot of thought and effort into this. I love how you have added a picture to help illustrate your point. Maybe next time you could describe what selp is for people that may not know. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.